- Account Information: Once you create an account with The Bath Haus we collect your name and your other contact information. You will then be asked to create a profile. If you do, your username, photo(s) submitted, and information you enter into the fields indicated for public display will be displayed on our social network. If you suspect an account has been created portraying you or your likeness without your express permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue. Public Content: Any information you post to The Bath Haus is meant for public consumption, including, but not limited to, your photos, comments, and profile information. By posting on The Bath Haus, you permit us to disclose the material you post.
- Communication: When you create an account with The Bath Haus, as permitted by law, you are opting in to receive emails from us or about us. You can manage your email account, but you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from The Bath Haus. Additionally, by creating an account, you are agreeing to receive feedback and communication from third-parties within The Bath Haus. In accordance with applicable law, we may store messages exchanged between you and third-parties in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with The Bath Haus.
- Automatically Gathered Information: We gather and hold onto information about your use of The Bath Haus, such as your search activity, pages viewed, and the date/time of your visit. We also gather and hold onto information your computer or mobile device provides us, such as your browser type, type of computer/mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Linked Networks and Contacts: You can decide to connect your profile to another network such as Facebook and, if you decide to do so, you will be asked to permit sharing of your contact information from said network to The Bath Haus and to permit sharing of your activities on The Bath Haus on said (i.e. Facebook) network.
By supplying this information to The Bath Haus, or by submitting a remodeling / service request, you are requesting, and you are willingly consenting to being contacted by The Bath Haus and contractors / service professionals via phone, fax, email, mail, or other rational means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable "Do Not Call" list, in order for us to provide the services listed on our site, including marketing related emails. You agree by completing a remodeling / service request, you are entering into a business partnership with The Bath Haus and its partners and thus, agree to be contacted by The Bath Haus and/or its partners. You hereby promise all information you provide, including, but not limited to, your contact information, and any Ratings & Reviews of contractors / service professionals you provide, will be factual, current, and honest. If you provide information that is fictitious, not current, or dishonest, or The Bath Haus has reasonable suspicion that such information is fictitious, not current, or dishonest, The Bath Haus has the right to refuse you current or future services. You are accountable for your password for The Bath Haus website, whether the password was intentionally or negligently accessed.
TO INTENTIONALLY PUT INCORRECT INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS AND CRIMINAL ACT THAT COULD RESULT IN REMARKABLE COSTS AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO THE BATH HAUS AND ITS CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, PARTNERS, AND CONSUMERS, ALONG WITH THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT, AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING INCORRECT INFORMATION, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN FINES AND PENALTIES. CONSEQUENTLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY PUT INCORRECT INFORMATION IN A REMODELING / SERVICE REQUEST, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, ADDRESS, OR PHONE NUMBER, OR A RANDOM OR MADE-UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL, OR PHONE NUMBER YOU AGREE TO FULLY COMPENSATE AND BE LIABLE TO THE BATH HAUS AND EACH CONTRACTOR / SERVICE PROVIDER(S) WHO ACCEPTS SUCH REMODELING REQUESTS, FOR THE GREATER OF: (1) A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF $11,000 TO THE BATH HAUS AND EACH OF THE AFFECTED CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS AND FOR EACH OF THE ACTUAL PERSON(S) AFFECTED BY THE FICTITIOUS, DISHONEST, OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION YOU ENTER PER IMPROPER SUBMISSION, PLUS ANY ATTORNEYS FEES COSTS AND EXPENSES, IF APPLICABLE, OR (2) THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL AND MISLEADING ACTIVITY PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES – WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION. The Bath Haus does not rent or sell your contact information to third-parties to use for marketing purposes. We may, however, share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of The Bath Haus. Learn about our information sharing policies and purposes with third-parties:
- CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS. We may share your information with contractors / service professionals when needed in order to carry out the functionality of The Bath Haus.
- ANALYTICS & USAGE. We may share your information with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and business. For example, we may share the number of users who have viewed a particular business’s product.
- THIRD PARTY AD NETWORKS. The Bath Haus may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on The Bath Haus and on third party sites – in accordance with applicable law.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS. If The Bath Haus is acquired by or merged with another entity, if all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have gathered about you to the other company / entity.
- OTHER USERS. Information you publicly post / comment on The Bath Haus will be made available to other users of The Bath Haus.
- INVESTIGATIONS. The Bath Haus may investigate and disclose your information, as permitted by applicable law, if we suspect such investigation or disclosure is (a) necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with The Bath Haus; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Bath Haus contains links to other sites – sites out of our control. Be aware we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices of said sites. We recommend reading the privacy policies of each site you visit.
CHILDREN. The Bath Haus is open to the general public but is not intended for children under the age of 13. We don’t knowingly collect information from children under 13 and if we become aware this we will take the necessary steps to remove the information from our system and terminate the child’s account. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
CONTACT. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Last updated on January 27, 2017.