Hello, and welcome to The Bath Haus! The Bath Haus is an elite bathroom remodeling site equipped with tools and resources for making your remodeling process more enjoyable. We offer our visitors planning guides, a directory of contractors / service professionals, and an array of DIY projects.
We reserve the right, at any given time, to:
alter the The Bath Haus website, including removing or discontinuing any information, services, or other features of the website we see fit; or
terminate your access of/to the The Bath Haus website
THE BATH HAUS SERVICES. Here at The Bath Haus, we are committed to making your entire website experience a positive one. From our business directory, you can find service professionals that may service your geographic area. The business directory allows you to search for a specific type of service and location. We do not refer you to any particular contractor / service professional. We are providing a directory of contractors / service professionals free of charge. There is no registration to use this websites services as a user. The Bath Haus has gathered the information for our directory from public available sources and makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information.
- Business Directory (a.k.a. Bathroom Contractors, Get A QUOTE FROM A PROFESSIONAL, Find a Contractor, et al). You can view the directory of businesses from your selected area who provide an element of remodeling services. These listings may include ratings and reviews of those businesses from their customers – when available.
- DIY University. The Bath Haus provides basic guides on Do-It-Yourself guides for bathroom projects. We make no guarantee the guides provided are accurate and will produce favorable results in every situation. These projects are only meant to provide help to ambitious people with advanced home improvement skills. The Bath Haus cannot guarantee the completeness or end results of any DIY project from The Bath Haus website.
- Project Guides. These are provided only as a guide as to what to expect during a bathroom remodeling project. Merely listing typical steps in a given project.
- No Guarantees or Endorsements. We do not take steps to examine credentials of any contractor / service professional listed in our directory. We do not guarantee the skills or representation of any contractor / service professional or the quality of the job(s) that he or she may perform, if you choose to retain their services. The Bath Haus does not endorse or recommend any contractor / service professional or the services he or she may provide. It is your responsibility to do your own “due diligence" when choosing a contractor / service professional and to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a contractor / service professional. We do not guarantee or warrant any contractor / service professional's quality, job performance, or the outcome of the services performed. The contractor / service professionals are not employees or agents of The Bath Haus, nor is The Bath Haus an agent of the contractors / service professionals.
- No Contracting from The Bath Haus Website. Any quotes provided by contractors / service professionals via The Bath Haus are not contractually binding offers and cannot be accepted on or via The Bath Haus. No contractual agreement is created based upon the quotes provided to you from contractors / service professionals (or your scheduling of an appointment with a contractor / service professional) via The Bath Haus. To contract with a contractor / service professional, you must work directly with them. The Bath Haus does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your communication with them directly. Your rights under contracts you enter into with contractors / service professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Damages or Claims. Should you have a dispute with any contractor / service professional, you must address the dispute(s) with said contractor / service professional directly. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE THE BATH HAUS (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
USE OF THE BATH HAUS WEBSITE & PROHIBITED USES. By using The Bath Haus website and services, you acknowledge your use is for personal use, not for advertising purposes. You may not use The Bath Haus website to solicit listed contractors / service professionals, or for other purposes not considered in this document. You also acknowledge a violation of the before mentioned, could result in significant damages, and you also agree you are responsible to The Bath Haus for any, and all, such damages, and will compensate The Bath Haus in the event of any third party claims against The Bath Haus based on or arising from your violation of the previously mentioned. We reserve the right to revoke your access to any The Bath Haus services at any given time. All information about contractors / service professionals is highly confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by The Bath Haus in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse the The Bath Haus services, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal use, including, but not limited to, activities such as hacking, scraping content, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, The Bath Haus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate, without notice, appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including, but not limited to, lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. We do not guarantee any work performed by a listed contractor / service professional, and we have no obligation to you with regard to your relationship with a contractor / service professional. Any disputes arising with any contractor / service professional must be resolved through your own efforts based on your local laws and ordinances.
USER GENERATED CONTENT. You agree all content and information posted by you or your agents / designees on The Bath Haus, including but not limited to: Ratings & Reviews, Photos/Images, comments, questions and/or answers, and any other content (known as "Content") is the sole and exclusive property of The Bath Haus. You have no right to reproduce, post, publish, or otherwise use such information other than for your personal use.
OUR RIGHT TO USE YOUR CONTENT. You acknowledge and agree any and all Content you provide/post to The Bath Haus, may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private or proprietary. You authorize us and our affiliates, licensees, and sub-licensees, without compensation to you or others, to copy, adapt, create derivative works of, reproduce, incorporate, distribute, publicly display or otherwise use or exploit such Content throughout the world in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such Content, and such permission shall be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason. Under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights you may have in any Content posted/provided by you.
COPYRIGHT. As a user of The Bath Haus, you grant The Bath Haus a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, distribute, print, publish, disseminate, and place advertising near and adjacent to your Content in any format or media (whether now know or hereafter created) on The Bath Haus in any manner we deem necessary, including, if submitted, your name, voice, and likeness throughout the world, and such permission shall be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason.
OWNERSHIP & RIGHT TO USE CONTENT. By posting/providing Content in any form to The Bath Haus, you represent, and warrant to The Bath Haus, you own and/or have all necessary rights to use the Content, and grant The Bath Haus the rights granted below. This representation includes, but is not limited to, a representation and warranty that you own or have the necessary rights (including any necessary releases) to grant all rights granted below in relation to any persons, places or intellectual property pictured in any photographic Content that you provide. In addition, if you post or otherwise provide any Content protected by copyright, you represent you have obtained any necessary permissions or releases from the applicable copyright owner
CONTENT GUIDELINES. The Bath Haus reserves the right, but not the obligation, to edit or condense, to refuse to post, or to remove any content you or any other users post on The Bath Haus website if The Bath Haus determines such content contains any of the following:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language, and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
- Illegal activity references.
- Inappropriate language: vulgar language, profanity, slander, etc.
- Statements appearing to be false.
- Comments which discredit The Bath Haus.
- As regards to Ratings & Reviews of contractors / service professionals, includes all of the above and including the following:
- Reviews that do not address the goods and services of the business or reviews with no qualitative value (e.g., "work has not started yet").
- Comments concerning a different contractor / service professional.
- Should a dispute arise between a consumer and contractor / service professional, the rating submitted may be held in pending status until resolution is reached. You represent and warrant any Rating & Review provided by you is accurate and truthful, and you will only provide a Rating & Review for a contractor / service professional who has performed services for you personally.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. Authorization to use documents including, but not limited to, press releases, data-sheets, content, informational items, and FAQs from The Bath Haus server ("Server") is granted, provided (1) the below copyright notice is clear in all copies and both the copyright notice and this permission notice are clear, (2) use of these documents from the website are for your information and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in media platforms, and (3) no alterations of documents are made. Educational institutions (K-12, universities, and state community colleges) may download, use, and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution for outside of the classroom requires written permission from The Bath Haus. Any other purposes are explicitly prohibited by law, and may result in serious criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Documents discussed above do not also include the design/layout of the The Bath Haus. Components of the The Bath Haus are kept safe by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image fromThe Bath Haus website may be copied unless given direct permission from The Bath Haus.
THE BATH HAUS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER. ALL DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY. THE BATH HAUS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE THE BATH HAUS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS – CHANGES ARE REGULARLY ADDED TO THE WEBSITE. THE BATH HAUS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED ABOVE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
CONTRACTOR / SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PRE SCREENING DISCLAIMERS. Unless otherwise noted on the screening tab of a contractor / service professional's profile page, The Bath Haus DOES NOT PRESCREEN CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
LICENSING. At the time of registration of an upgraded business, The Bath Haus DOES NOT confirm the prospective contractor / service professional has all applicable required state-level trade licensing. Certain states may require state-level licensing for projects above specified dollar amounts. We recommend you confirm these licensing requirements with the business and the applicable state and local licensing authorities. In some states, licensing may be required by the county or local authority in which the work is being performed. We recommend you confirm these licensing requirements before proceeding with your project. Larger projects often require the use of sub-contractors for specific types of work (for example, a kitchen remodel may require an electrician or plumber). We recommend you verify all the sub-contractors doing work on your project carry the appropriate licensing.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS. Given the unique nature of California licensing, The Bath Haus relies on representations of service professionals using a California General building contracting license to cover home improvement tasks that such contractors / service professionals are performing more than one task as defined and required by California licensing rules. We recommend you ask the business to provide you with a copy of their license.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Website users are given the following consumer rights: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210
CONTRACTOR / SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PROFILES. The Bath Haus allows contractors / service professionals to post profiles about themselves and their business on the The Bath Haus. The Bath Haus does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, except as explicitly stated above, as they are self-reported by the contractor / service professional. The Bath Haus therefore makes no representations or warranties regarding any information posted by a contractor / service professional, and assumes no liability for such information.
The above procedures may change at the discretion of The Bath Haus. The Bath Haus believes it uses reasonable methods to check these matters but does not make any representations or warranties that members continue to meet the above screening criteria after the date of their membership in website. The Bath Haus does not represent or warrant information received from state, provincial, other government agencies, or third party sources is accurate, error free, up to date, or updated at the time The Bath Haus checks such information. Most agencies have periodic update schedules and this information is not updated on a real-time basis by such agencies and third-party sources.
DISCLAIMER. THE BATH HAUS EXPLICITLY DENIES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED RELATING TO THE SCREENING PROCESS, CRITERIA, PROCEDURES, OR INFORMATION ACQUIRED OR PRESENTED IN THE SCREENING PROCESS OR DISCLOSURES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES OR STANDARDS ARE SUFFICIENT OR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN THESE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR FREE OF ERRORS. RATINGS & REVIEWS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY THE BATH HAUS.
RATINGS & REVIEWS. All Ratings & Reviews of a contractor / service professional voice the opinions of consumers, and do not represent the opinions of The Bath Haus. The Bath Haus disclaims all representations with regard to Ratings & Reviews.
ARTICLES & OTHER CONTENT. The Bath Haus provides users with content relating to home improvement, such as, Project Guides ("Articles"). Such Articles are provided "As-Is", without any warranties or representations, and you assume all responsibility for your use of such Articles. You understand and agree the Articles do not provide advice, and these Articles are no substitute for the advice of a contractor / service professional
NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13. You affirm you are over the age of 12. The Bath Haus is not intended for children under the age of 13.
GENERAL PROVISIONS. You agree The Bath Haus’s services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty. The Bath Haus's sole obligation to you or any third-party for any claim arising out of your use of the The Bath Haus services is you are free to discontinue your use of The Bath Haus at any given time.
EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY STATED HERE, THE BATH HAUS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE THE BATH HAUS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE BATH HAUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Last updated on January 27, 2017